Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

My Christmas Music Favourites



Let me just start by saying, I love music always, and Christmas time is no exception. Good music does something for me that nothing else can. I am not particularly picky with music. I think almost every genre has something incredible to offer if you look for it. For Christmas music specifically, I enjoy more chill and singer/songwriter type stuff. I will keep today's post short and sweet. I am just going to share my favorite Christmas music albums. Just click on the links under the album art if you want to check them out! I hope you enjoy!

By the way, as an added bonus, the last one is Justin Bieber. No Shame.



Honestly, I know there are some people who find this guy's voice too unique
but I can't get enough of it. This album is super chill and relaxing
through some of the tracks but upbeat and cheery for others. The complexity of
his sound is super impressive.



I find this album super irresistible because there is nothing like a good harmony.
Michael Gungor and his wife harmonize together in a very unique and satisfying way.



This album is so fun to listen to! There is so much going on with layers of vocals
and instruments that sometimes it can feel a little overwhelming, but at the
 same time absolutely perfect. It definitely puts me in the Christmas spirit.


Justin Bieber - Under The Mistletoe

Justin Beiber is obviously not for everyone, but this album is just so awesome. When
I want to just listen to something fun and maybe even a little dance-inspiring
 during the Christmas season, this is my go-to. 




I would love to hear what you like to listen to during the Christmas season! Let me know in the comments! 




No comments:

Post a Comment