Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

25 Facts For 25 Years



For my 25th birthday, I thought I would post a fun little list of 25 facts about myself so you could get to know me a little better. If you want me to go into further detail about any of them in a future blog post, let me know in the comments!

1. I grew up in Kelowna, BC, aka Kelownafornia, aka the best place in the world.

2. I only did one semester of University. 

2. If I could travel anywhere in the world it would be Scotland and Ireland. 

3. My favorite food is potato chips with pizza as a close second. 

4. I have Anxiety/Depression Disorder.

5. My husband is 2 years younger than me. 

6. I can play the alto saxophone.

7. My first real job was at Wendy's. 

8. I have Endometriosis. 

9. My daughter's name, Henley, was partially inspired by a vision.

10. I used to live on a horse ranch and rode horses competitively. 

11. My favorite musicians are John Mayer and Phil Wickham. 

12. I have 8 biological siblings.

13. I taught myself to play guitar in Highschool.

14. I have been on missions trips to Kenya and Los Angeles.

15. I was in foster care from the age of 11-16. 

16. I have moved more times than I am years old. 

17. I gave my life to God on a beach in California. 

18. I really want to be good at gardening, but alas, I am not. 

19. I used to work as a door to door vacuum cleaner sales person.

20.  I was born to a teen (14-year-old) mother.

21. I want 4 children, but I want to adopt two of them.

22. I eat pizza with a fork because I have a massive overbite.

23. A year and a half ago I became the worship leader at my church.

24. I truly enjoy cleaning and am considerably speedy at it. 

25. I really don't like snow and consider myself to be solar powered. 

That's it! Wow, that was harder than I expected. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment