Saturday, 1 July 2017
25 Facts For 25 Years
For my 25th birthday, I thought I would post a fun little list of 25 facts about myself so you could get to know me a little better. If you want me to go into further detail about any of them in a future blog post, let me know in the comments!
1. I grew up in Kelowna, BC, aka Kelownafornia, aka the best place in the world.
2. I only did one semester of University.
2. If I could travel anywhere in the world it would be Scotland and Ireland.
3. My favorite food is potato chips with pizza as a close second.
4. I have Anxiety/Depression Disorder.
5. My husband is 2 years younger than me.
6. I can play the alto saxophone.
7. My first real job was at Wendy's.
8. I have Endometriosis.
9. My daughter's name, Henley, was partially inspired by a vision.
10. I used to live on a horse ranch and rode horses competitively.
11. My favorite musicians are John Mayer and Phil Wickham.
12. I have 8 biological siblings.
13. I taught myself to play guitar in Highschool.
14. I have been on missions trips to Kenya and Los Angeles.
15. I was in foster care from the age of 11-16.
16. I have moved more times than I am years old.
17. I gave my life to God on a beach in California.
18. I really want to be good at gardening, but alas, I am not.
19. I used to work as a door to door vacuum cleaner sales person.
20. I was born to a teen (14-year-old) mother.
21. I want 4 children, but I want to adopt two of them.
22. I eat pizza with a fork because I have a massive overbite.
23. A year and a half ago I became the worship leader at my church.
24. I truly enjoy cleaning and am considerably speedy at it.
25. I really don't like snow and consider myself to be solar powered.
That's it! Wow, that was harder than I expected. Hope you enjoyed!